To keep the costs low at ARCHES families pay tuition directly to the tutor and an administrative fee per class to ARCHES. Payment plans may be available – please contact the ARCHES Administrator to inquire which Tutors accept payment plans.
The administrative charge for 2021-2022 will be $25/class.
Registrations accepted after Aug. 1, 2021, will be charged $40/class
ALL Tuition checks for Fall 2021 will be collected at the REQUIRED Parent/Tutor Orientation
on August 23, 2021.
DO NOT send tuition checks in with registration forms.
Class Tuition is as Follows:
- Class 1 Period/Week = $125/semester
- Class 2 Periods/Week = $250/semester
- Class 3 Period/Week = $350/semester
Extra Class Fees:
Some classes require extra equipment or copies that reach beyond the regular administrative fees. This is noted on the registration form and class descriptions. Payments vary depending on type of supplies needed. Upon request some payments are made out directly to tutors.
Lab Fees for 2021-2022
- Life Science = $30
- Physical Science = $30
- Biology = $109
- World Geography = Fall Semester $10 Copy Fee
- Earth Science = Fall & Spring Semesters $10 Lab/Activity Worksheets
- American Government = Fall Semester $10 Copy Fee
- Grammar I = Fall Semester $10 Copy Fee
- Grammar II = Fall Semester $10 Copy Fee
- Composition I = Fall Semester $10 Packet Fee
- Composition II = Fall Semester $10 Packet Fee
- American Letters = Fall Semester $10 Copy Fee
- American History = Fall Semester $10 Copy Fee
- Biology = Fall Semester $7.25 Test Booklet
- Math 8/7 = Fall Semester $10 Copy Fee
- Pre-Algebra = Fall Semester $10 Copy Fee
- Algebra I = Fall Semester $10 Copy Fee
- Algebra II = Fall Semester $10 Copy Fee
- Career Exploration and Preparation = Fall Semester $10 Copy Fee
- Drawing I = $10 Materials Fee
- Sewing = Fall Semester & Spring Semester $10 Materials Fee
- Administrative fees are non-refundable
- The class drop/add deadline is before the third class meeting. Half of the tuition will be refunded at this point.
- No refunds will be issued for classes dropped after the third class meeting.
- There will be a full tuition and fee refund for any class cancelled by ARCHES before the semester begins.
- There will be a prorated tuition refund for any classes cancelled by the tutor due to extended illness or emergency.